PT. Tunas Jaya Sanur is a diversified company established in Bali, Indonesia in 1978.
Since then, PT Tunas Jaya Sanur has grown to become one of the largest construction and fabrication companies in Bali with extensive experience both within Indonesia and Internationally market segments.
- Structure Works
- Architecture Works
- Interior Works (fit-outs, built-in & loose furniture)
- Landscaping Works
- Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing Works (MEP)
- Civil & Infrastructure (roads, bridges, tunnel/irrigation, etc)
The ability of PT. Tunas Jaya Sanur to compete in these market segments is founded on the implementation of a new professional management approach which has been developed following recent experience with international companies on major projects and which will be continually enhanced within our internal organizational structure to meet the demands of today’s multi-national Clients.
This new approach focuses on the achievement of the following objectives:
Our Client is the final vital link in our dedicated and professional approach to
construction. Our performance in every project aims to build a strong relationship
which will last and give our Clients the confidence to seek our company’s advice,
support and construction abilities on future projects.
We do not lose sight of the needs of the end user of every building project. Paramount
in this fact is the understanding and appreciation of our Client’s needs and the
product that they are trying to create. We aim to ensure these objectives are achieved.
We see the importance of health and safety in the workplace as a fundamental
issue which affects primarily the good health and well-being of our workforce,
sub-contractors and third parties alike. It is also of significant importance in the
achievement of time, cost and quality objectives demanded by Clients.
Throughout the project’s duration and based on the best international principles
we have implemented standardized health and safety policies and procedures
which include: the issue of site safety equipment, site safety meetings; site safety
inspections; site safety reporting; site and safety signage.
We together with the team will always optimize our services to understanding & appreciating our client’s needs by adopting latest management and engineering technology and applying the principles of GCG / Good Corporate Governance.
Become a national construction services company that is credible and quality service based on the excellent work with supporting of a solid team work.
- Always ready to realize the construction ideas and designs that exceed customer expectations.
- Consistently make innovations for the improvement of corporate management, leadership effectiveness and development of human resources quality.
- Placing the commitment as an important position in build a long term mutually beneficial relationship with all partners.
- Give priority to health, safety and environmental sustainability.